Granite has been a million years in the making. Since it’s a natural stone, it can withstand heat and scratches from day-to-day use. When properly sealed, it’s stain- and bacteria-resistant, making it the perfect surface for food prep.
Granite brings natural beauty to your kitchen, with each slab being unique. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind variation along with plenty of other advantages.
• Resists heat and scratches
• Resists stains and bacteria once sealed
• UV-resistant for outdoor use
• Ideal for food prep
With all the benefits granite countertops have to offer, there are some things to consider when deciding.
• May have visible seams
• Requires annual sealing and maintenance
• Susceptible to fractures
• May be difficult to repair